Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default Need help with replacement swamp cooler pump

On 07/27/2012 11:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
If you get any group large enough, you can find this or that, in the
population. I'm sad to hear that they aren't getting the blessings of the
gospel.

This is true. It was the absolute hypocrisy that drove me nuts.
I hated being around them. Then, again, Mormons are a shining
example in a lot of areas. Show us Christians up all the time
in Charity, Evangelism, Family Values.

Speaking of hypocrisy, I am looking forward to a non-Christian
president that follows the commandments over a professed
Christian that spits on them.

-T