Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default Need help with replacement swamp cooler pump

On 07/26/2012 07:28 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Mormons don't drink swamp coolers. They have alcohol.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Hi Stormin,

Grew up in a California town full of Mormons. My
father was one. (I chose the Christian path.) I hated
being around them because of the drinking and the
getting arrested and so on and so forth. They said
they did not drink -- it was not the case. My father
acted like an idiot when he drank.

In my childhood town, if my swamp cooler had alcohol
in it, it would have been like livestock at the trough.

The Mormons I have known are the worse alcohol
abusers I have ever had the sight to behold. That
being said, we all have our spiritual struggles.
Hopefully alcohol us not one of yours. I certainly
have a ton of my own (alcohol is fortunately not one
of them).

The Utah side of my father's family did endeavor to
follow your church's teaching. They were/are very gentle
special people. And, no alcohol abuse that I
could/can tell. They set an excellent example.

-T