Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why hasn't the NRA stepped up and paid the hospital bills of theColorado shooting victums?

Doug Miller wrote:

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in news:rcmdnXNeKL1cj4
:

I can happily report that our own community, through public involvement, was
recently successful at reversing city policy which had been poised to
greatly expand the use of red light cameras...

Too bad. I'd like to see red light cameras everywhere.

There is an intersection near here that I have seen seven vehicles
make a left turn after the light turns red. That includes big trucks,
and sometimes a tractor trailer that was third or forth in the line.
Sometimes the only way to get through that intersection after work lets
out is to pull out and force them to stop. THAT is a place that needs a
red light camera.