Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] michaelhenry@msn.com is offline

Default Making a micrometer stop for a Clausing lathe

On 27 Jul 2012 03:10:41 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2012-07-21, Anonymous wrote:

[ ... ]

A copy of the manual or knowledgeable friend can be nearly essential.
There is a calibration procedure which is a more involved than I care
to deal with in a newsgroup message. Email me if you want a copy. I
get here once a week at most.

I'm not the one who needs it -- but -- email you how? You
appear to post with an invalid e-mail address (as do I these days, FWIW,
but instructions to get the real one are in my .sig. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

I recently switched to Agent and didn't realize it was using a dummy
email address in my replies. Hopefully that's been fixed in this
reply.