Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why hasn't the NRA stepped up and paid the hospital bills ofthe Colorado shooting victums?

On 7/26/2012 11:34 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:05:01 -0500, Jon Elson
wrote:

BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

y?

Are you going to send us some money for every day you enjoyed freedom?

How about the freedom to not be shot up by mentally deranged
gun nuts?

Had the cinema management not prohibited all the concealed carry
weapons from their theaters, there would have been many fewer deaths,

So far as I know, there was nobody present who had a ccw permit but left
their gun at home because of theater policy ...

Personally, I wouldn't have given a second thought about violating...

Another stupid deranged asshole with a gun! -bring plenty of "clips"?