Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why hasn't the NRA stepped up and paid the hospital bills ofthe Colorado shooting victums?

On 7/26/2012 10:52 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

At a close range, I could probably easily pop most people 3 or 4 times with
most any pistol before they could get a single round off with their "assult
rifle" unless perhaps, they've had LOTS of practice firing from the hip.

What a crock of ****! You don't know ****-all. Do you have lots of
"clips" for all your guns? YOU are the poster-boy for gun control, IF
you ever had a gun, it SHOULD be confiscated! OBTW, just what IS an
"assult" rifle? You are such a dumb ****, know nothing, blow-hard!

Now you're threatening to shoot people? I'll gladly take your challenge
as soon as I find an "assult" rifle.