Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Why hasn't the NRA stepped up and paid the hospital bills of the Colorado shooting victums?

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
In article ,
says...

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in
news:U6KdnVel4OUkaozNnZ2dnUVZ_rqdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

And then of course there are people like YOU...

KooKs....who do not realize that government is "by the people and for
the
people" and who instead imagine "government" as being some kind of
evil,
uncontrollable monster that was created by lazy, selfish individuals
in
order to make life miserable for everbody else [...]

That's not what it was created as, of course -- but that *is* what it
has
become.

Well, I suppose you could always move to Somalia...

Why is it that the alternatives for people like you are the crappy

Why is it that people like you can't understand that government is by the
citizens, which includes yourselves ?

government we have or no government?

Perhaps it's because, we realize that ALL of us still has a say in
government, so long as the democratic process is maintained.

Besides, I'm of the opinion that our government, while not perfect, is still
quite far from being "crappy"

If the Founders had thought like that we'd still have a Queen.

Here's some cheese...to go with your whine...

http://www.wineandleisure.com/images/cheese.jpg