Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:01:48 -0700, mike wrote:

My hearing was damaged by the cowboy sitting next to me shooting.
I was hit by an ejected shell casing.
I wouldn't have been shot if the cowboy hadn't drawn fire.
The ambulance chaser talked me into joining the suit so I could get some
free $$$.
Everybody's glad they got out alive until the lawyers get in the act.

I don't believe you. An ejected HOT casing is not like or the same as
being "shot".

Who shot you? What report did the surgeon issue?

How did this "cowboy" draw fire, exactly?