Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Dark ages of architecture

-MIKE- wrote:
On 7/26/12 2:45 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:

Here's the deal. I studied architecture in college. Unfortunately,
though I studied enough to know that the style mixing I see is
horribly wrong, I didn't study enough to know how to properly
explain it. :-)

I can see where one might hold that opinion, but mixing styles has
taken places for longer than we're talking about. For hundreds of
years - thousands of years even. One might not like it, but to say
that any college could teach that it is wrong is only a reflection
of a given professor's view point.

For the record, I don't remember an instructor ever saying that...
it's my opinion.

My bad - I misunderstood your intent when I first read your comment.

--

-Mike-