Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default More on "fools" fromthe Bible was Lets roll!

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 25 Jul 2012
20:25:48 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:
Dustin wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
One assumes you did the legal thing and stopped after the event
and reported it?
Legal?

What law, statute, ordinance, or common sense mandates an individual
risk his life when retreat or escape is possible?
That is from the front cover of the coward's handbook.

cowards handbook? heh... It's a fool who is not armed who faces off
against one who is.

Fools were mentioned quite often in the bible:

OpenBible.info

What does the Bible say about ?

Bible Verses about Fool

thanks for the list.

But I think you missed one

That was just a list I'd found online. I'm sure there are others.

Proverbs 17:16
Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing
he hath no heart to it? (KJV)

or -
"What profiteth it to a fool to have riches, since he may not buy
wisdom? (since he cannot buy wisdom?) He that maketh his house high,
seeketh falling; and he that escheweth to learn, shall fall into
evils." (The Wycliffe translation ~1390)

Fools, fools everywhere and not a clear thought among them.