Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] recyclebinned@gmail.com is offline

Default Normal to see bed bug after extermination?

On Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:28:25 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
On Monday, July 16, 2012 8:20:37 AM UTC-4, CRNG wrote:
> Yes, but the EPA doesn't care about that; or the bed bug infestation
> for that matter.

When you get in a car wreck, and make it out alive, you comfort yourself by telling yourself that it's only material things.

When your house burns down, or is burgled, or you're mugged on the street, you tell yourself only material things were lost.

Yet, when it comes to killing icky bugs with chemicals that will melt your face off and kill you, suddenly saving the TV is job #1...

"I'm in the hospital dying of cancer, but those icky bugs are dead and more important, my TV is okay!"

Makes PERFECT sense.

This is just one of the reasons I’m an isolationist. Close all foreign bases and bring all our soldiers home, stop aiding foreign countries because they will only hate us in the end. Give stiff punishments for any employer hiring an illegal alien. Leave the UN and NATO and stop policing the world. Tell them that if any country wants our help it should join the United States as another star on the flag. Put stiff fees and tariffs on all imports. Place high taxes on companies that outsource jobs to foreign countries. Place high taxes on anyone who wants to come back after traveling outside of the U.S. so that they stop spending their money in foreign countries. We may have slightly higher prices but a lot less unemployment. Tell the world that from now on we will have nothing to do with it and that we will be fighting all wars on the cheap and that if any country messes with us we are simply going to nuke it out of existence. And last but not least NO MORE BED BUGS because we won’t have anyone bringing it here.