Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Comparison

"G. Ross" wrote in message

After reading all the replies so far I am left wondering---If the Forrest
had made a good cut and the HF blade left a tooth mark, would anyone have
suggested checking the saw alignment? Otherwise I am staying neutral.

That's part of the reason why I was asking if the board had been face
jointed, thicknessed and edge jointed recently... since he was working both
sides of the board with the two blades if the board wasn't "perfect" it may
have not feed through smoothly on one edge while it did on the other.

John