Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Comparison

Dr. Deb wrote:

What I would really like to see is a lab test between these two. But
for my test, on my saw, in my shop, there is no justification in
paying six times the cost of the HF for the Forrest.

I'm well known here for advocating some HF products, while at the same time,
expressing concerns for others. That said - you should not be surprised.
Many here like to bash HF in order to justify the more expensive purchases
they make, with no real valid reason. Good for you to have put things to
the test. That proves much more than those who would say that they can't
buy cheap stuff...

--

-Mike-