Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default Normal to see bed bug after extermination?

On Monday, July 16, 2012 8:20:37 AM UTC-4, CRNG wrote:
Yes, but the EPA doesn't care about that; or the bed bug infestation
for that matter.

When you get in a car wreck, and make it out alive, you comfort yourself by telling yourself that it's only material things.

When your house burns down, or is burgled, or you're mugged on the street, you tell yourself only material things were lost.

Yet, when it comes to killing icky bugs with chemicals that will melt your face off and kill you, suddenly saving the TV is job #1...

"I'm in the hospital dying of cancer, but those icky bugs are dead and more important, my TV is okay!"

Makes PERFECT sense.