Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

That, or a CCW guy at the theatrer would have stopped the shooter, and then
put away his weapon. The cops would have showed up, took a couple hundred
eye witness reports, and a couple hundred sheeple would have thanked the CCW
guy.

I'm sorry you thought it was false security. Maybe it was, in your case. You
lack confidence?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"mike" wrote in message

That fellow would have been...
1) shot by the police.
2) sued by everybody in the theater
3) God help him if he accidentally hit anybody.

After 911, I got a carry permit, primarily so I could
take a pistol in the car or motorhome without hassle.
I also carried it on the street for a while.
It gave me a false sense of security.
I determined that ANY action that I took would
involve WAY more risk to me than any help it could provide.

Ordinary people shouldn't carry guns.
But I'd defend their right to do so.