Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
mike mike is offline

Default Lets roll!

On 7/21/2012 5:26 PM, Richard wrote:
On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

That fellow would have been...
1) shot by the police.
2) sued by everybody in the theater
3) God help him if he accidentally hit anybody.

After 911, I got a carry permit, primarily so I could
take a pistol in the car or motorhome without hassle.
I also carried it on the street for a while.
It gave me a false sense of security.
I determined that ANY action that I took would
involve WAY more risk to me than any help it could provide.

Ordinary people shouldn't carry guns.
But I'd defend their right to do so.