Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
David J. Hughes[_2_] David J. Hughes[_2_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

On 7/25/2012 10:16 AM, Doug wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:37:05 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Doug wrote:

I wasn't but now I will..... personally I think everyone who wants a
gun (with some restrictions) should be allowed to have a gun legally.
I'm not in favor of taking guns away from people (in most cases).

I'll go farther. Everybody who wants a gun should have one PROVIDED by the
government (if they can't afford one on their own).

Here's the rationale: The courts have held that an individual charged with a
crime is entitled to a lawyer, at state expense if necessary, so that his
constitutional right to legal representation can be fulfilled.

It follows that if we have a right to own a gun...

Interesting opinion but expense of representation for me doesn't
equate to having the ability to kill someone.

Excluding Infants and coma patients, pretty much every one has the
ability to kill.

A firearm is just a tool.