Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:44:53 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:41:59 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

... personally I think everyone who wants a
gun (with some restrictions) should be allowed to have a gun legally.
I'm not in favor of taking guns away from people (in most cases).

What "restrictions? Should a blind man own a gun?

What do you perceive as a reason to take away a privately owned gun?

You seen to have an opinion of when to take the guns... please share
with us.

At least two states I know about, Texas & Tennessee, a legally blind person
can obtain a concealed carry license.

In Georgia a guy had his permit revoked and a couple of his guns confiscated
because he was blind. He just won the suit to get them and his CCW permit
back.

Arguably, the physically handicapped have even MORE need of a weapon than
the more robust members of society.

That's why they call them "the great equalizer". OTOH, lefties want the weak
and minorities to be defenseless.