Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Dustin Dustin is offline

Default Lets roll!

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
m:

HeyBub wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

One assumes you did the legal thing and stopped after the event
and reported it?

Legal?

What law, statute, ordinance, or common sense mandates an individual
risk his life when retreat or escape is possible?

That is from the front cover of the coward's handbook.

cowards handbook? heh... It's a fool who is not armed who faces off
against one who is.

--
Things look bad from over here. Too much confusion and no solution.
Everyone here knows your fear. Your out of touch and you try too much.