Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

"HeyBub" wrote in message

I'll go farther. Everybody who wants a gun should have one PROVIDED
by the government (if they can't afford one on their own).

Here's the rationale: The courts have held that an individual
charged with a crime is entitled to a lawyer, at state expense if
necessary, so that his constitutional right to legal representation
can be fulfilled.

It follows that if we have a right to own a gun...

I'd like my free printing press, please, or alternately free broadband
Internet access.

They did loan me an assault rifle and a .45ACP once, with a few
conditions attached.....

jsw