Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lets roll!

Yes, I was referring to the hijacked flight. Your comments sound right --
much less time to formulate a plan. Thanks for pointing that out.

I wonder what would have happened if
1) someone with a concealed handgun had returned fire
2) or, someone had said lets roll, and charged the guy

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"RonB" wrote in message

I am guessing from your subject line, maybe wrongly, you are comparing the
theater attack to the Flight 93 incident. It is really apples and oranges.

With flight 93 a group of adult passengers, apparently some pretty
aggressive and strong, had opportunity to realize what was happening,
formulate a plan and take action that probably stopped another intentional
crash.

That is different than sitting in a theater full of families, children and
teenagers when some nimrod walks in and opens fire. We are beginning to
hear about hero's who put themselves in front of friends, loved ones and
even strangers. I suspect more is coming.

RonB