Posted to alt.home.repair
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

On Saturday, July 21, 2012 7:14:37 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I am guessing from your subject line, maybe wrongly, you are comparing the theater attack to the Flight 93 incident. It is really apples and oranges..

With flight 93 a group of adult passengers, apparently some pretty aggressive and strong, had opportunity to realize what was happening, formulate a plan and take action that probably stopped another intentional crash.

That is different than sitting in a theater full of families, children and teenagers when some nimrod walks in and opens fire. We are beginning to hear about hero's who put themselves in front of friends, loved ones and even strangers. I suspect more is coming.

RonB