Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:17:38 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:19:20 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:47:34 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

No, I just don't think anyone should have a gun. Disagree, I don't
care.

A prison Warden practiced limitations of such a policy. A family lost
their father when he and other officers were ambushed.

Don't "care" if you don't want too. I do care.

I'll give up my guns long, long after others do.

No matter what policy you have, it will not be perfect. There will
always be cracks to slip by but I think you have to look at the
majority of cases not minority of cases. I still don't want anyone to
have a gun.

Why should we care ?
You are one of those sheeple who expects others to protect you
A morally corrupt position.

Ok