007

Default Any Sawhorse Plans?

Yep... Used the steel ones for past 10 years. Excellent units and stow very efficiently.

Recently, I bought a pair of the new Skill plastic ones due to the weight of the steel ones getting heavier and heavier as I progress in years. I love them... light as a feather and I can't believe how much load they take. Only $20 bucks for a pair. At that price and considering the cost of wood these days, how can you go wrong? Try'em, you'll love'em!

I still got the others but only use them when I have help... Just too dang heavy at my age.

Bubba

"Bob Davis" wrote in message ink.net...
snip
Recently, Home depot and Lowe's started carrying a collapsable steel
sawhorse that is absolutely marvelous in how little space it takes, yet is
very stable. I decided I could not do better than a pair of these. They
cost about $19/each, have adjustable height, and measure 2" x 6" x 38" when
folded up. You can bolt a wood work surface to the top.

Bob