Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Outlaw police guns, immediately

Atila Iskander wrote:

Not to mention that it would be a hard sell for the police to charge
me with threatening just because I unholstered and held the gun to my
leg pointing to the ground.
My lawyer ,who happens to be a shootist, and also was a prosecutor
for over 20 years, is the one who suggested that to be the first step
in case I felt threatened.
And I'll take his advice over yours any day.

Yep. The "offense" is in the mind of the beholder. In your case it matters
not that the two people were soliciting contributions to the Home For Abused
Otters. What YOU saw and concluded is the ONLY thing that matters.

If, of course, your apprehension agreed with the "reasonable man" test...