Zymurgy

Default New TV aerial choice?

"David Cawkwell" wrote
"Zymurgy" wrote

Your local aerial installer will advise what you need and even sell
you the right one for decent reception, and let you know where to
point it.

It was a number of local installers that ended up giving us these
crappy ones hence my reluctance to use any aerial installed
if all they do is turn up and charge £100 for a £3 aerial.

I really meant the local aerial/tv shop (but not Curry's/Dixons
obviously rather than a mobile installer.

Bloke I talked to was very helpful and sold me an antiference one.
Couple of quid more than Maplins, but at least I knew it was the right
gain/type !

Where are you located ?

Cheers

Paul.