Posted to alt.home.repair
Roanin Roanin is offline

Default Flush trim bit

"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 7/24/2012 8:19 AM, dpb wrote:
On 7/24/2012 4:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

To add on some clarification . . . there are small hand held laminate
trimmers (small router type tool) that use those bits as opposed to a
much larger typical wood working router that uses the "flush trim"
bits

But they're usable in any router of the proper collet size...either way.
The laminate trimmer as a specialty tool is somewhat of a newcomer on
the scene.

And to add some clarification on the clarification...

I point the latter out because in a home repair group I figure it's far
more likely the average reader has a regular router than a laminate
trimmer at hand...

--

Reason I was asking, I have some flush trim bits that I was practicing with
on an old countertop that I removed the edge band from. Some of the bits

Thanks,