Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Drit Bill Drit is offline

Default Question about "right to bear arms"

Bill Drit wrote:

On 7/21/2012 8:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
? Actually, you have the order backwards. It's ALWAYS been the right of the
? people to protect themselves from government gone bad.
?
? Most of our elected representatives (who now call themselves Our Nations
? Leaders) ignore this historical fact.
?
? The 2nd Ammendment to the US Constitution prohibits the government from
? infringing the God-given right to keep and bear arms. The fact that the
? right has already been severely infringed, does not change that the
? government is prohibited from doing so.
?
? Christopher A. Young
? Learn more about Jesus
? www.lds.org

You've got it all wrong! You're referring to the OLD constitution. The
Democrats are just now preparing the draft of the NEW AND IMPROVED
Constitution. It won't have all that silliness in it.

The revolution to put it in place will.

No Revolution in the strict sense. They already dumbed down citizens in
democrat controlled schools for the past 50 years and numbed people to
stupidity, violence, immorality and entitlements. The Revolution is
just about over and they have just about won.