Posted to alt.home.repair
harryagain harryagain is offline

Default I heard you guys had a party in Aurora Colorado last night...

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Appeal to the idiot faction. "Punish the rich, get ma free **** and we'll
be
free some day".

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I would really like to know how in the hell Democrats have pulled the
wool over the eyes of our fellow citizens who are of Sub-Saharan African
ancestry all these years to essentially keep them enslaved? O_o

TDD

Easy one Duf.
The same way all your governments have kept you all enslaved ovr the years.

By the canard of the "American Dream"
You exchanged one set of master for another 200 years ago.
You only exist to serve your rich and may be given a few crumbs.
One would have though Americans would have realsied this when all their
money was given to the banksters.
But no, you are so dozy you keep up this belief in yo corrupt and perverted
system.

Oh & BTW, it was republicans f****d up America not democrats.