Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default O/T: Today Is A good Day

On 7/23/2012 7:09 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"G. Ross" wrote:
Happy one! Hope you have a lot more.

Mine was the 12th (only 72 candles). I remembered today that my
driver's license expires on my birthday. More bad news--new law
requires birth certificate or current passport, proof of SS number,
two items of proof of current address. This is for new or renewal
of DL. The lines used to be long, now they are said to be unending.

Hasn't the ACLU gone after the state of Georgia yet?

Lew

I believe that is something that that has to do with a national standard
for the issuing of drive license identification. I also think it has
something to do with the homeland security agency.

Indiana has the same thing that will be phased in on a rotating basis.