Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Decline in craftsmanship

Mike Marlow wrote:
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 01:10:00 -0400, Bill wrote:

Virtually all of my students are finding decent jobs.

I'd like to see your stats. What college? What degree?

Good question. I don't think there are really many people out there who
would make Bill's statement.

All I will say further is that one of our students got a job as a
software developer with Microsoft last year.

Perhaps it's a matter of defining what the
phrase "decent jobs" means to Bill. Having graduated 4 kids from college, I
know from first hand knowledge that Bill's statement does not represent the
norm. I don't believe it even represents his experience...

See last comment.