Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I heard you guys had a party in Aurora Colorado last night...

On 7/22/2012 5:50 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 05:48:28 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 7/20/2012 4:28 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:22:25 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

As for the perpetrator, a 24yo neuroscience doctoral candidate from San
Diego, that sure fits the stereotype of a conservative, republican,
racist, redneck, gun nut doesn't it?

Gun control originates from democrats, has been forever and still
continues to this day. Talk about racist -- denying blacks of guns.

Look it up!

Funny thing that most of my darker skinned cousins don't know or refuse
to believe, The KKK is a Democrat spawned organization. ^_^

TDD

I rest my case. Even before the klan, Democrats favored and caused
gun control. Blacks were not allowed to arm and defend themselves.

As a young man I was surrounded by Democrats that didn't know stuff.
You grew up during the "Colored Only" times. So did I.

I drained the pond and moved :-|

I would really like to know how in the hell Democrats have pulled the
wool over the eyes of our fellow citizens who are of Sub-Saharan African
ancestry all these years to essentially keep them enslaved? O_o

TDD