Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Ping Hey Bub

Oren wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:55:55 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 07/19/2012 11:27 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:44:14 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

[snip]

Turkey, Texas -- population 494 (2000 census)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey,_Texas#Demographics

A few years ago, I went through a little town called Thurber
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurber,_Texas) about 75 miles west of
Fort Worth.

BTW, there's a restaurant there that has really good chicken fried
steaks.

Population 25. G

I like to travel small towns. A new highway was built that bypassed
Black, Alabama. The one blinker light in Black had been shot out and
was a nest for Martin birds before the new road was built.

Two Egg, Florida (not far from Black, AL) used to have two stores up
until around 2000.

"...Yes, Two Egg is a real place. We are located amidst the
farms, woods and lakes of Jackson County, Florida. We
have no city government, no city taxes, no city services
and no city attitudes!"

"Two Egg is a where people still wave as they pass,
neighbors know and care about their neighbors and life
is lived with a touch of Southern charm and hospitality."

http://www.twoeggfla.com/

They even have their "own monster, a "mini-Bigfoot" called the Two Egg
Stump Jumper!"

Is there White, Alabama? Just curious.... :-)