Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I heard you guys had a party in Aurora Colorado last night...

On 7/21/2012 11:36 AM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 07:58:12 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

Yet the same theater chain is checking all packages for weapons today.

I wonder if they are checking them all at the back entrance after it is
forced open. A local single theatre company in Indy is talking about
metal detectors.

Lot of good that'll do; shoot the person manning the metal detector and walk
through. It'll give them a good excuse to raise the price of popcorn, though.

I watch all the old and new movies on my computer. I haven't been to a
movie theater in years and couldn't sit still in one anyway, Mr. Bladder
won't let me. The noxious green fog I often produce would wipe out half
the patrons if I sat there for any length of time. O_o

TDD