Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Sagging Door (was "How difficult to "build" a Door") III

On 7/21/2012 7:00 PM, Puddin' Man wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 13:45:04 -0500, wrote:

On 7/20/2012 5:13 PM, Puddin' Man wrote:

Near as I can tell, the dowel holes in the stile in that location were angled,
resulting in the "warp". I reamed the 2 out as carefully as possible, but it
looks like I just duplicated the angle 'cause the result is the same.

I seriously doubt if the door originally was put together w/ out-of
alignment holes...if it were, then it would have been flat when new and
that's just not believable it wasn't...

That's what's nice about living in a free country: you are allowed to doubt
any damned thing you please.

Whatever...

I'm quite confident the door was flat when it left the factory. If you
don't care, I'm certain I don't, at least any longer.

As for glues; I addressed it at some length earlier.

Bye...