Posted to alt.home.repair
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default I heard you guys had a party in Aurora Colorado last night...

On Friday, July 20, 2012 11:03:59 PM UTC-5, Doug wrote:

I won't go that far. The problem is news like CNN and the like only
like to broadcast the bad types, rarely the good types so you begin to
think almost everyone is bad. The truth is the small minority are
nuts but they get all the publicity because the good people don't want
or need the publicity.

I agree but I wasn't talking about CNN. I was talking about the morbid subject line on this post; and the fact that quite a few folks joined in the revelry before someone finally put some kind of serious slant on the conversation. I was talking about us, not CNN!

RonB