Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS -- Grob Model ML 16 inch bandsaw

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 12:22:52 -0500, Ignoramus22200

On 2012-07-21, Pete C. wrote:

I meant Doall, not grob

On 2012-07-21, Ignoramus22200 wrote:
Not identical, but looks like this

http://vintagemachinery.org/photoind....aspx?id=11746

and it comes with manual.

Located in Berkeley, IL, 60163, 5 miles west of Chicago.

Nice, big. Too big for me. I like that little punch press you have, but
it's over my budget since I just got a new lathe.

I also have a 115 volt MetalPro Ironworker 4000 for sale.

http://www.medfordtools.com/metalproironworkers.html

It's strange to see a vendor with whom I've done business -locally-
being referred to by a guy 2/3 of the way across the country. g
That looks like a nice little unit!

--
In the depth of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.