Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default I heard you guys had a party in Aurora Colorado last night...

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in
m:

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I agee. Sadly, the theaters, or maybe thier insurance, mandates a
"no firearms allowed" sign. Which is about as effective as laws
against crime. There were probably dozen or more CHL holders, whose
guns were in the trunk
of the car, or back home.

Oh ****, I never thought about them. I hope no one had to bear that
remorse.

Something like that hapened years ago in a Texas restrurant. A woman
left her handgun in her car and had to watch as a gunman killed her
mon and dad. I think the law was changed with her help.

Luby's Restaurant,Killeen TX. Suzanne Gratia-Hupp was the lady.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik