Posted to alt.home.repair
Rebel1 Rebel1 is offline

Default Roofing prices

On 7/21/2012 10:51 AM, TomR wrote:
Rebel1 wrote:
On 7/20/2012 5:51 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:43:53 -0400, wrote:

Also check with your state or local BBB (Better Business
Bureau) to see how these vendors are rated.

Also check the Ten Most Wanted list web site with your state
contractors board, if you have such a site.

Nevada:

North / South

http://www.nvcontractorsboard.com/most_wanted.php

Roofers pose as contractors, but may be on the list of criminals.

I can't find such a list for NJ.

I am in New Jersey (South Jersey) and I don't know of any such list either.

The only list that I do know of is the State website that lets you search to
verify that the contractor is licensed in New Jersey:

https://newjersey.mylicense.com/verification/ .

Given what you have done so far, I am sure you will find that all 3
companies are licensed in NJ. They would have to be licensed to be able to
get the permit through your town anyway.

You're right, they all have active licenses.

Thanks for the link.

R1