Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default OT The Olympic Games

"polygonum" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 18:56:33 +0100, Mr Pounder
wrote:

Is it only me who considers the Games to be a huge waste of money,
another
**** up waiting to happen and that the money could have been better
spent on
the NHS?
I live in the north and will not see a penny of where my money has been
spent.

And it is indirectly getting even more of our money than may initially be
obvious. Atos is a sponsor, sorry - partner, for the Olympics &
Paralympics. But they get a huge wodge of money from the DWP for doing
medical assessments on DLA claimants - which these days seem to have
extraordinarily high levels of successful appeals.

--
Rod

I thought I would be standing alone with my posting.