Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Can I repair these blasted screen corners (mine broke while removing - see picture)?

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 04:30:34 +0000 (UTC), "Vinny P."
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:44:16 -0700, Oren wrote:

Looked like your screens are solar screens.

Hmm... I had to look up what a 'solar' screen was:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_screen

The descriptions I saw said solar screens go on the OUTSIDE of the window.
Mine are clearly on the inside.
I think they're 'just' regular cloth screens ... but I wouldn't really know how to tell otherwise.

Okay. I must have mistaken them in the photo. But like I mentioned a
local shop can do the repairs for you after you have the correct
corners.