Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default I heard you guys had a party in Aurora Colorado last night...

Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

Yet the same theater chain is checking all packages for weapons today.

I wonder if they are checking them all at the back entrance after it is
forced open. A local single theatre company in Indy is talking about
metal detectors.

Perhaps they will at least alarm the back doors, since in the CO case
they were not forced open. The perp bought a ticket, then went out the
back door, pretending to talk on a cell phone as cover, propped the door
open, went to his car to get weapons and then returned.