Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I heard you guys had a party in Aurora Colorado last night...

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:22:25 -0500, "Pete C." wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I agee. Sadly, the theaters, or maybe thier insurance, mandates a "no
firearms allowed" sign. Which is about as effective as laws against crime.
There were probably dozen or more CHL holders, whose guns were in the trunk
of the car, or back home.

Even if there were CHLs carrying in the theater, or even if the theater
was rife with uniformed police, there was no way to return fire in a
dark theater with smoke/teargas, and it seems the perpetrator was
wearing armor as well.

As for the perpetrator, a 24yo neuroscience doctoral candidate from San
Diego, that sure fits the stereotype of a conservative, republican,
racist, redneck, gun nut doesn't it?

No, but you fit the stereotype of a lefty loon. It's shocking that you can
breathe.