Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default I heard you guys had a party in Aurora Colorado last night...

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:14:28 -0700 (PDT), RonB
wrote:

On Friday, July 20, 2012 10:49:59 AM UTC-5, Doug wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:04:04 -0400, Batman > wrote:

>Sounds like you had a blast of a time.

Not funny

What is amazing to me is your post (this post) is well down on the list and you are the first to take exception to the cruel, thoughtless tone of the OP.

Perhaps our society is sicker than I thought. And I mean US and Canadian society.

RonB

I won't go that far. The problem is news like CNN and the like only
like to broadcast the bad types, rarely the good types so you begin to
think almost everyone is bad. The truth is the small minority are
nuts but they get all the publicity because the good people don't want
or need the publicity.

Sometimes, I shut off the news like CNN because they paint such a
picture of doom, it makes me think the earth will cease to exist soon.
Frankly I get tired of this picture of gloom.