Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default TV Back-light Spark Gap?

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:41:05 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:32:50 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

No, he just spends too much time on the repair newsgroup.

True. The problem is that there currently aren't many interesting
repair related topics in the repair newsgroups. So, I thought I would
come over to the design group, where the problems are created.
If I can't be part of the solution, I might as well become part of the
problem.

I doubt many of the engineers here design consumer electronics.

That's a good portion of my work... cutting costs in _very_ high
volume consumer goods... or things aimed at those consumers, like
billboard electronics.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |