Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT - When does a rental car become a stolen vehicle?

On Jul 20, 8:13*pm, G. Morgan wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jul 20, 7:14*pm, G. Morgan wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
I'm still working on some other discount codes to reduce the overall
cost, so we'll see what happens.

I hope you are not considering doing this the wrong way. *It could be
premeditated insurance fraud now. *And there is always a chance
something can go wrong, you'll be bankrupt after trying to save a couple
of bills.

If the kids want to drive, make them pay the extra cost.

How did you get that from "I'm still working on some other discount
codes to reduce the overall cost"?

Discount codes are either offered/accepted by the rental company or
not.

How could " working on some other discount codes" be construed as
"doing this the wrong way"?

Just reading the other stuff you wrote, I was thinking you were actually
going to risk it. *I take a lot of risks, but not when it might cost
tens of thousands of dollars to clean up for something I could avoid.

hmm...I just reread everything I wrote and I can't find anything that
seems to indicate that I'm planning to risk it.

In fact, as I read it, I'd lean towards thinking that I was believing
the that whole "stolen car" thing could be _possible_ and therefore
not worth the risk.

Of course, that's how I read it, maybe because I wrote it.