Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Working mans shoes

Butch wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message m...

Butch wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message . ..

I wasn't impressed with the sales guy who repeatedly took the shoe out of my
hand, and put it back on the rack. If I'm going to spend a hundred bucks,
I'd like to at least have a look at the product. It's not like I'm going to
destroy it by looking.

If you don't like it, stop fondeling the pumps in the women's shoe department.

How else can he pick out your birthday present?

Does that make you jealous, Michele?

Yawn. I wear 11 EEEEEE diabetic shows