Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Can I repair these blasted screen corners (mine broke whileremoving - see picture)?

On Jul 20, 12:04*pm, "Vinny P." wrote:
I was too rough with screen removal with the result being busted screen corners:
*http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...40/8777875.jpg

Other than glue, is this something that I can fix with a replacement part?

(I don't even know the googling term for these 'screen corners'?)

All I see is 'TRUEFRAME' stamped on the frame itself.

Suggestions?

you should be able to buy new ones at your local home repair emporium,
just take the screen in with you. Or if you have a good old school
hardware store they will probably put new screening in (which you'll
have to remove anyway, so you might as well) and replace the corners
for not much money. No problem! Project only requires a "spline
roller" and a utility knife if you want to try to DIY.

nate