Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now thanduring Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:48:13 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

We're too late on that count. Big Oil actually got the gov't to allow
them to BYPASS the Clean Water Act and Clean Air Act for their
production of natural gas via fracking. They have a license to taint
all the air and water they want, and we can't do a damned thing about
it. I'd like to see come CONgresscritter heads taken off as a result of
that little treasonous act against the people of the USA. Ditto the
pact they made with Big Pharma in Medicare Part D.

Well, that's a couple of things we agree on :-).