Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now than during Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

Larry Jaques wrote:
On 20 Jul 2012 13:19:35 GMT, Han wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Larry Jaques wrote:

And if we continue to destroy aquifers with fracking, the USA will
have little to no drinkable or farmable water available. I worry
about that 1,000 times more than AGWK.

Show one aquifer harmed by fracking.

See "Gasland" movie for tons of 'em.

Have not seen the movie, but did go to the web site. It is full of inuendo
and speculation. He spends more time picking on semantics than he does on
providing verifiable points of contention. It takes more than just "raising
a question" to make that question a valid concern, and this guy fails that
test miserably. One has to be pre-disposed to his viewpoint to see any
"fact" in what he "presents".

All the fracking frackers are interested in is a windfall profit
-this- year. Nothing else seems to matter.

That is really foolish Larry. This is an industry that looks more like
retail than high-tech. Profits tend to be driven by time and volume. Far
from "windfall" - but that does make a pretty volitile phrase...

--

-Mike-